Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This past weekend, I took a trip up to see my moms side of the family. I learned, to my utmost surprise, just how many people read my blog. Rather, still try to read my blog, as I haven't blogged in at least a month.

My problem is, I feel I have nothing to write about. I could write about photography, cars, homeschooling, shoes, Star Wars, notebooks (with which I have found a recent love), Wall-E, 92 Subaru Legacys, Dancing with the Stars, American Idol..... I just don't feel that is anything particularly noteworthy. If you're gonna spend your time reading something, it ought to be something good.

I will try harder, and not edit myself to the point of an empty page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read you because I like to get the teenage girl take on life. Whatever the topic!! Also, because I love you:)

LindaLoo said...

"try not to edit myself to the point of an empty page" tee hee... you are too clever NOT to be writing!