Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Dark Knight and White bug hybrids

Tomorrow, I go to see the Dark Knight. And I'm pretty excited. Super duper excited one might say.

I have a question. Can spiders and scorpions breed?

Because today under my desk, on my shoe (my feet were thankfully not in my shoes at this point) was a spider/scorpion thing. Its body was a little smaller then a credit card, and it had more then 4 legs. I can't tell you exactly how many because I sure has anything wasn't going to lean down and look. The weirdest thing was the color.

It was a smoky white-ish color. And if it hadn't been for the lack of a tail and possibly leg count (again, I didn't investigate very closely) it would have been one big spider. But it was built lower, more like a scorpion. I'm not sure as to whether it had pincers though.

I didn't have my camera, so I couldn't take a picture.

Is there any possibility that a medium sized spider and a medium sized scorpion had a love child?

Speaking of hybrids, Porsche is coming out with a hybrid 4 door. You can choose from a 3.6L V6, 4.8L V8 and 4.8L Turbo (with 300, 405 and 520 respective bhp). Porsche is also allowing you to outfit your Panamera with a 3.6L V6 engine, paired with a 110hp electric motor. Aesthetically, it looks like a 911 with 2 extra doors. More doors, but just as lovely.

Ya, its freakin awesome.

No comments: