Hey Universe, it's me, Alice. Just wanted to let you guys in on a little idea I got goin' on. Here goes.
1. When your phone runs out of battery, don't call it dead. Dead things can't be revived. Everybody should say, the phone is out of fuel.
2. Answer to world peace. Kalzones (misspelling intentional). And custard. Danish kalzones made from the best dough ever, white sauce and a bunch of vegetables. Custard is vanilla, with caramel and pretzels. Sounds strange, but it is the best thing ever.
3. Top Gear every night. I don't know about the rest of the world, but that would make me pretty happy.
4. Free Starbucks Signature Hot Chocolates for everybody. Seriously, its foolproof.
5. Recess for kids. Last I heard, recess was headed out the backdoor and thats just wrong.
6. High heels that are comfortable for more than 17.3 minutes. I know thats a big one, but give it a shot.
7. No more Transporter movies. They are just lame. The only possible redeeming factor is he drives an Audi. But still.
8. Another Harry Potter book. Come on, you know you want to....
9. You should drive on a driveway and park on a parkway.
10. Finally, go share some good karma with Fatty. He needs it.